About the Kershaw Leek Drop Point Olive W/Blackwash Folding Knife
The Kershaw Leek Drop Point Olive W/Blackwash Folding Knife has anodized-aluminum handle is a fade-resistant, scratch-resistant dye permanently bonded to the aluminum. The Leek also features a task-ready 3-inch blade of Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel, a high-performance steel designed in a partnership between Kershaw and Sandvik. This quality steel enables us to ensure the Leek’s blade is razor sharp out of the box and holds that edge for a long time.
- Sandvik 14C28N high-performance stainless steel blade holds its edge and resharpens easily
- Blackwash finish hides use scratches so your knife looks like new longer
- Anodized aluminum handle is comfortable, scratch and fade resistant
- SpeedSafe assisted opening with convenient flipper; Tip-Lock secures blade when closed
- Made in the USA
- Model: 1660OLBW
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Opening Action: Assisted SpeedSafe
- Opens With: Flipper
- Lock Type: Liner lock
- Pocketclip: Reversible (right, tip-up/down)
- Handle Color: Olive
- Blade Length: 3"
- Blade Steel: Sandvik 14C28N
- Blade Finish/Coating: Blackwash finish
- Blade Thickness: 0.09"
- Closed Length: 4"
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- Handle Finish/Coating: Olive anodized
- Handle Thickness: 0.35"
- Overall Length: 7"
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category: