About the Kershaw Collateral Spring Assist Folding Knife
The Kershaw Collateral Spring Assist Folding Knife sometimes, innovation is what you don’t see. For starters, the Collateral flipper stays hidden in the open position, creating a sleek, uninterrupted profile. This flipper takes advantage of both SpeedSafe assisted opening and KVT ball bearing washers, resulting in an extra-smooth deployment. With its D2 tool steel, the Collateral is no slouch in the cutting department, either. It stays secure during use with a frame lock. A carbon fiber insert adds a splash of class and contrast to the front handle. With so much to offer, the effectively beautiful Collateral is perfect for those who seek innovation.
- Sleek, modern Kershaw with hidden flipper in the open position
- D2 high-carbon tool steel is highly wear resistant, tough, offers excellent edge retention; satin finish with sanded flats
- Titanium carbo-nitride steel handle finish enhances corrosion resistance; carbon fiber front insert adds contrast
- Opens quickly and extra-smoothly with SpeedSafe assisted opening and KVT ball bearing washers
- Custom backspacer; pocketclip is easily reversible for left/right carry
- Style: 5500
- Blade Length: 3.4"
Blade Material: D2
Blade Finish/Coating: Satin finish, sanded flats
Blade Thickness: 0.121"
Closed Length: 4.6"
Handle Material: Stainless steel, carbon fiber insert front
Handle Finish/Coating: Titanium carbo-nitride coating
Handle Thickness: 0.41"
Overall Length: 8"
Weight: 4.3 oz.
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category: