About the Kershaw Brawler Spring Assisted KnifeThe Kershaw Brawler starts with a modified tanto blade — a shape often found in tactical and rescue knives. The tanto is an ideal shape because there is plenty of metal to support the point, making it stronger than many other blade shapes. The top of the Brawler's blade has a grind, too. This is called a swedge; it helps narrow the blade, adding to its piercing power. At the same time, the Brawler's straight belly offers excellent cutting capacity, is perfect for bearing down on a task, and is easy to resharpen. All this makes the Brawler an excellent utility knife.
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Flipper and thumbstud
- 4-position pocketclip (tip-up or tip-down, left or right-handed carry)
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, black oxide coating
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade Length:3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed length: 4.1 in (14.3 cm)
- Overall length: 7.4 in (18.7 cm)
- Weight: 3.9 oz. (110.6 g)
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: