About the Kershaw Brace 2" Knife
The Kershaw Brace 2" Knife has a small profile, the fixed blade has many features that enhance grip, including a curved handle guard design, jimping, and a front handle cutout for an alternate thumb grip. These grippy additions let users get the most out its 2-inch blade. During travel, secure the knife in a polypropylene neck sheath. Its dual-retention system keeps the Kershaw secure. With the sheath, the full-tang knife only weighs 1.6 ounces. The Brace is easy to carry, but it also packs a punch as a utilitarian winner.
- Full-tang neck knife for travel and utility
- 8Cr13MoV blade steel offers edge-holding capability, strength, and hardness; stonewashed finish helps hide use scratches
- Steel handle is contoured for grip and comfort, removeable glass-filled nylon overlay
- Molded sheath features dual-retention system for secure carrying; knife can be sheathed whether its flipped left or right
- Style: 2085
- Blade Length: 2"
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish/Coating: Stonewashed finish
- Blade Thickness; 0.108"
- Handle Material: Stainless steel
- Handle Finish/Coating: Stonewashed finish
- Handle Thickness: 0.26 in. (6.6 mm)
- Overall Length: 4.9 in. (12.4 cm)
- Weight: 0.9 oz. with sheath 1.6 oz..
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category: