About the Kershaw Amplitude 2-1/2" Pocket Knife
The Kershaw Amplitude 2-1/2" Pocket Knife has plenty of style. It features a 2-1-2" blade. When closed, the knife is a compact 3-1/2" long. This no-nonsense smaller knife offers simple, clean lines, a drop-point blade, and a smooth all-steel handle. It can be opened one-handed thanks to SpeedSafe assisted opening accessed with the handy, built-in flipper.
- 8Cr13MoV blade steel offers edge retention, strength, and hardness
- All-steel handle for comfortable grip; titanium carbo-nitride coating provides a matte finish and enhances performance
- Quick and easy one-handed opening with SpeedSafe assisted opening and flipper
- Style: 3870
- Blade Length: 2.5"
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish/Coating: Satin finish
- Blade Thickness: 0.086"
- Closed Length: 3.5"
- Handle Material: Stainless steel
- Handle Finish/Coating: Titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Handle Thickness: 0.33"
- Overall Length: 6 "
- Weight: 2.6 oz.
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: