About the Kerchaw Cathode Pocket Knife
The Kerchaw Cathode Pocket Knife isn’t ultra-fancy, just ultra-functional. The 2.25-inch tanto blade is great for slicing and piercing. A top grind adds a touch of style, while heavy jimping on the spine ensures a secure grip—especially when you need to choke up on the blade for detail work. The blade opens with a flipper and our SpeedSafe assisted opening, so one-handed opening is a breeze. And, since it’s a flipper knife, it’s perfect for left- or right-handed users.
- Slim, sharp design from Kershaw and Rick Hinderer
- 4Cr14 blade steel with handsome stonewashed finish
- Stainless steel handle, cold-forged with a repeating pattern for good looks and enhanced grip
- Simple one-handed opening with SpeedSafe® assisted opening and flipper
- Style: 1324
- Use: Everyday
- Type: Assisted, Folder
- Blade Style: American Tanto
- Blade Edge; Plain
- Opening Action :Assisted SpeedSafe
- Opens With: Flipper
- Lock Type: Frame lock
- Pocket Clip: Reversible (right/left, tip-up)
- Handle Color: Silver
- Hardware Steel: tube spacer
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category: