About the Hornady XTP MAG 50 AE .500 Dia 300 Gr 50/BoxDesigned for hunting, self-defense, and law enforcement applications, the Hornady XTP® Bullet demonstrates the kind of accuracy which led many competitive shooters to adopt it. Its reliable performance makes the XTP® the most popular handgun bullet for both target shooters and hunters. It's the stopping power of the XTP bullet that has truly built its world-class reputation. From the onset, XTP bullets were specifically designed to expand reliably at a wide range of handgun velocities to deliver deep penetration with every shot.
- Precise serrations divide the XTP into symmetrical sections, strategically weakening the jacket and initiating controlled expansion even at low velocities
- Total uniformity of core density ensures balanced expansion as well as in-flight stability
- Expansion is controlled by varying jacket thickness down the length of the XTP, providing a definite advantage over plated bullets which have a uniform jacket thickness over the entire bullet
- On revolver bullets, the cannelure helps achieve accurate, consistent, crimping. All cannelures are applied before the final forming process to eliminate any distortion to the finished bullet
- Model: 50101
- Caliber: 50 Action Express
- Diameter: .500
- Weight: 300 Grain
- Muzzle Velocity Range: 800-1400 fps
- G1 Ballistic Coefficient: .120
- Sectional Density: .171
- Quantity: 50 Per Box
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- 50 AE
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: