About the Hornady 30 Cal .308 176GR A-Tip
Hornady 30 Cal .308 176GR A-Tip was developed from years of research and testing by the Hornady Ballistic Development Group, combined with advanced manufacturing processes and quality control measures have led to the creation of the ultimate low drag, high performance match bullet.
- Aluminum tip precision machined and longer than polymer tips which moves the center of gravity and enhances inflight stability.
- Aeroballistically advanced tip design results in tighter groups and reduced drag variability.
- Perfect blend of ogive, tip length, bearing surface and optimized boattail by caliber.
- Doppler radar verified low drag coefficient bullets are forgiving of twist rate, seating depth and muzzle velocity.
- Refined design of the AMP bullet jacket offers industry leading uniformity and concentricity.
- Right off the press - sequentially packaged, one cone after another for the ultimate in consistent performance.
- Minimal handling throughout the manufacturing process ensures consistency from bullet to bullet.
- Packaged with a polishing bag to prepare bullets for loading.
- Caliber - 30 Cal .308
- Sectional Density - .265
- Weight -176 grain
- Application - Target/Match
- Model - HOR30717
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: