About the Glock G19 Gen5 Pistol 9mm Matte 4.02" ~
The Glock G19 Gen5 Pistol is the ideal firearm for home and personal defense or recreational target shooting. Featuring easy-access control for both right-and left-handed shooters, the Glock 19 Gen5 offers reliable performance in an extremely versatile, compact handgun.
Full Specs for the Glock G19 Gen5 Pistol:
- Model: GLKPA195S203
- Caliber: 9MM
- Type: Striker-fired
- Magazine Capacity: 15
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Trigger Pull: 26 N (5.8 lbs)
- Weight without Magazine: 30.16 oz.
- Width: 1.34"
- Barrel Length: 4.02"
- Overall Length: 7.38"
- Height w/ Magazine: 5.04"
- Finish: Matte
- Sights: Fixed sights
- Frame: Polymer
- Slide: Front Serrations (FS)
Why is the Glock G19 Gen5 so Popular?
- A Safe Action system that prevents accidental discharge
- Reversible mag catch and ambidextrous slide stop lever for easy-access control
- Reduced frame dimensions allow greater versatility
- Frame design without finger grooves allows the mounting of different backstraps
- Updated and modified barrel rifling and crown for improved precision
Five Benefits of the Glock G19 Gen5 Pistol:
- Great for home and personal defense as well as recreational target shooting
- Small and light enough for everyday concealed carry
- Double semiautomatic action with a 15-round capacity
- Includes 3-15 round magazines
- Two Interchangeable Back Straps
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: