The Garmin Topo US Mid Atlantic 24K Card
provides even more highly detailed maps including terrain contours, topo elevations, summits, routable roads and trails, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and geographical points. They also display 3-D terrain shading on compatible devices.
- Provides detailed digital topographic maps, comparable to 1:24,000 scale USGS maps.
- Contains detailed hydrographic features, including, coastlines, lake and river shorelines, wetlands and perennial and seasonal streams.
- Search by points of interest, including cities, summit, lakes and campsites.
- Provides elevation profile on compatible devices to estimate terrain difficulty.
- Contains many routable trails, rural roads, city neighborhood roads, major highways and interstates.
- Displays national, state and local parks, forests, conservation areas, and wilderness areas.
- Includes points of interests such as parks, campgrounds, scenic lookouts and picnic sites.
- Displays Bureau of Land Management township, range and section information and USGS quad locations.
Make sure your device is compatible with this product before purchasing.
To view and use the maps on this card, you must have a device with a microSD or SD card slot. Maps on microSD/SD cards cannot be copied or viewed on a computer.
Reduced price map updates are not available for these cards. If you want to update the maps, you must purchase a new card that includes the latest map data.