About the Garmin STRIKER 4 Fishfinder with GPSThe Garmin STRIKER™ 4 Fishfinder includes a Garmin CHIRP (77/200 kHz) transducer, which provides a visibly higher level of clarity and detail for fish and structure than traditional 77/200 kHz transducers. CHIRP sends a continuous sweep of frequencies, ranging from low to high, then interprets them individually upon their return, creating crisper fish arches with greater target separation. STRIKER fishfinders have built-in, high-sensitivity GPS to locate your current position quickly and precisely, then maintain your GPS location anywhere you go on the lake. More importantly, they allow you to mark spots where the fish are biting so you can return to them again in the future.
The STRIKER 4 Fishfinder offers:
- Easy-to-use 3.5-inch color fishfinder with built-in, high-sensitivity GPS
- Find fish; mark and return to hot spots, docks and ramps
- Convenient keypad operation
- Includes CHIRP (77/200 kHz) sonar transducer; transmit power (200 W RMS)/(1,600 W peak-to-peak)
- Upgrade to high performance CHIRP with a GT8 or GT15 transducer (each sold separately)
- Smooth Scaling™ graphics provide uninterrupted imagery when switching between depth-range scales
- Includes Dual-beam transducer, Transom and trolling motor mounts, Tilt/swivel mount, and Power cable
- Model: 010-01550-00
- Water Rating: IPX7
- Display Type: HVGA color
- Display Size: 1.9" x 2.9"
- Display Resolution: 480 x 320 pixels
- Transmit Power: 200 W (RMS)
- Maximum Depth (Freshwater): 1,600 ft
- Maximum Depth (Saltwater): 750 ft
- Dimensions: 3.6" x 5.9" x 1.6"
- Weight: 8.1 oz
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: