About the Garmin GT51M-TM TransducerPerfect for the coastal and offshore fisherman who want CHIRP traditional sonar, the CHIRP ClearVu and CHIRP SideVu scanning sonar. The Garmin GT51M-TM transom mounted transducer consistently displays clear and crisp fish arches with superior target separation as well as clear pictures of objects, structure and fish that pass below and to each side of your boat and is optimized for rough sea conditions.
The CHIRP ClearVu/SideVu elements have a power rating of 500 W per element (1,500 W total) and operating frequencies of 260/455 kHz. The traditional CHIRP sonar has a power rating of 600 W and operating frequencies of mid-band CHIRP 80-160 kHz. It also includes a built-in fast response temperature sensor.
- Model: GRM0100196600
- Frequency: CHIRP Mid-band (80-160 kHz); ClearVu/SideVu CHIRP 260 kHz (245-275 kHz), and 455 kHz (445-465 kHz)
- Power: CHIRP Traditional 600 W; ClearVu/SideVu 500 W
- Beamwidth: CHIRP Traditional (24-13); ClearVu/SideVu (2.0x51 @ 260 kHz), and (1.4x29 @ 455 kHz)
- Maximum Depth: Traditional: 1,800 ft.; ClearVu: 1,000 ft.; SideVu: 750 ft.
- Supported Deadrise/Transom Angles: 0°-70° degree transom
- Depth/Speed/Temperature: Depth and Temperature
- Number of Pins: 12-pin
- Cable Length: 30 ft.
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: