The Garmin GPSMAP 943xsv features 50 percent more display pixels, doubling the processing power of previous 9” GPSMAP devices. It comes with built-in Ultra High-Definition SideVu and ClearVu scanning sonars with high-contract color palettes to help distinguish fish from structure. The chartplotter/sonar combination integrates easily into your Garmin marine system.
- Improved, higher-resolution 9” IPS displays feature improved sunlight readability and visibility from any angle.
- Preloaded BlueChart g3 coastal charts and LakeVu g3 inland maps featuring integrated Garmin and Navionics content and Auto Guidance technology.
- Connect to compatible autopilots, digital switching, weather, Fusion-Link audio system, media, VHF, AIS, and more from one screen.
- Connect the chartplotter to different engines, including select Mercury and Yamaha models, to see RPMs, fuel flow, temperature, trim and other information at a glance (check with your engine manufacturer for any additional hardware requirements).
- If you have multiple compatible Garmin devices on your boat, you can share information such as maps, user data, radar and IP camera video among them.
- Built in Wi-Fi connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart feature, smart notifications, software updates, Garmin Quickdraw Community data and more.
- Integrated ANT Technology