About the Garmin Bluechart G3 HD Map - U.S. & Canadian West CoastThe Garmin Bluechart G2 HD Map allows you to see your vessel's precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, restricted areas, and more with this helpful microSD/SD card.
Provides detailed coverage of the eastern coast of the U.S. from Key West, FL to the Canadian border and the western coast from the Mexican border to Puget Sound, Alaska, Hawaii and major inland rivers, the U.S. Gulf Coast to the Mexican border and the Mexican Gulf Coast thru to the Yucatan. Canadian coverage includes the entire St. Lawrence Seaway, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick. The Great Lakes are covered in their entirety as are the Lake of the Woods. Coverage includes Prince Edward Island, Anticosti Island, Vancouver Island including the Inside and Outside Passages, Aleutian and Channel Islands, Bahamas, Turks and Caicos Islands, Cozumel, Cuba, Hispaniola, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Now featuring data from Explorer Charts for the Bahamas.
The Bluechart G2 HD Map offers:
- Shaded depth contours, coastlines, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols.
- Seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- Standard 2D direct overhead or 3D "over the bow" map perspective for easy chart reading and orientation.
- Safety Shading enables contour shading for all depth contours shallower than your defined safe depths.
- Fishing Charts to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Features up to 1-foot HD fishing contours which reveal detailed seafloor terrain.
- Plan and organize routes from your computer with HomePort™ (sold separately).
- Model: 010-C1018-20
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: