About the FOXPRO Inferno Digital Game Call with Remote ControlNote: This Item Available On-Line Only.
With a compact design and an upgraded remote control, the FOXPRO Inferno offers maximum portability with extreme volume and sound quality. Weighing in at only 1.5 lbs with batteries, the Inferno stores up to 200 sounds and comes standard with 75 high quality FOXPRO sounds. Connect an external speaker to the jack on the side of the unit for even more volume. The Pilot Lamp/Low Battery Indicator glows green while on and blinks when batteries are getting low.
Featuring FOXBANG technology, the Inferno's advanced remote control is easy to operate and navigate through sound categories. It has a user button with assignable function of your choice, two preset buttons, a mute button, volume up and down and more. With FOXBANG activated, the caller automatically switches to an assignable function (preset 1-5), toggle mute, toggle decoy) after discharging your firearm. This allows for hands free sound changing operation to help keep your eyes focused on the field where it counts.
- Organize Your Sounds by Category
- Tripod Mount on Bottom of the Unit
- Pilot Lamp/Low Battery Indicator
- Internal Speaker On/Off Switch
- External Speaker Jack
- Integrated USB Port
- Made in the USA!
- Model: INFI
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 3.75" x 5"
- Weight: 1.5 lbs w/ Batteries
- Speakers: (1) Horn Speaker
- Sound Capacity: 200 (Comes with 75)
- Compatible File Formats: MP3, WAV, FXP
- Power Requirements: 4 AA Batteries
- Warranty: 3 Years, Limited
- USB Port
- (1) 3.5mm Auxiliary Jack
- (1) 3.5mm External Speaker Jack
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: