About the FNH USA SCAR 17S Rifle Matte 308 Win. 16.25" ~The FN SCAR 17S rifle will lead you to experience the long-range accuracy, downrange power, exceptional reliability and match winning versatility that the brand has to offer. Featuring fully-ambidextrous operating controls and a side-folding polymer stock that allows for ease of use for almost any shooter. The MIL-STD-1913 optical rail plus three accessory rails gives the shooter the option of customizing with a wide variety of scopes, electronic sights, tactical lights, and lasers. The side-folding polymer stock is fully adjustable for comb height and length of pull, making it ideal for Heavy Metal 3-Gun matches.
This Item Offers:
- Ambidextrous safety lever and magazine release
- Enlarged trigger guard for easier access when wearing gloves
- Composite polymer trigger module
- Model: 98561
- Caliber: 308 Win.
- Operation: Short-stroke gas piston
- Mag Capacity: 10 or 20 Rd.
- Weight: 8.0 lb.
- Barrel Length: 16.25"
- Twist Rate: 1:12 RH
- Receiver Material: Hard-anodized monolithic aluminum
- Barrel: Hammer-forged, chrome-lined, fully free-floating
- Stock: Telescoping side-folding polymer stock
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- 308 Win.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: