About the FN 509C Compat 9MM Pistol FDE 3.7", 12/15 Rd. ~
The FN 509 Compact 9mm Pistol features the performance of a full-sized pistol in a concealable size. It is the ideal size for every day carry, is striker-fired with a 3.7 inch barrel and has the capability to accept higher capacity FN 509 magazines.
The FN 509 Compact Pistol Specs at a Glance:
- Model: FNH66100818
- Capacity: 12/15 Rd.
- Barrel Length: 3.7"
- Overall Length: 6.8"
- Weight: 25.5 oz.
- Twist Rate: 1:10" RH
- Operation: Double-action
- Trigger Pull: 5.5 - 7.5 lb.
- Sight Radius: 5.6"
Top Features of the FN 509 Compact 9mm Pistol:
- Low-profile, High-Viz front dot
- Double-action operation
- Striker-fired autoloader
- MIL-STD-1913 accessory mounting rail
- Fully ambidextrous slide stop lever and magazine release
Why is the FN 509 Compact Pistol so Popular?
- Comes equipped with one 12-Round and one 15-Round magazine
- Compatible with FN 509 17-Round and 24-Round magazines with appropriate magazine sleeves
- Shortened grip for easier concealment
- External extractor - loaded chamber indicator
- FN 509 slide serrations for improved manipulation
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: