About the Filson Down Cruiser Vest
The Filson Down Cruiser Vest is a warm, versatile layer than can be worn on its own in cool temperatures or under a jacket when the snow flies. The wind- and water-repellent oil finish Cover Cloth exterior is reinforced with oil finish Shelter Cloth on the pockets and lower back for increased abrasion resistance. Fully insulated with lightweight, compressible 650-fill-power goose down.
Filson Down Cruiser Vest Offers:
- Material: 8-oz. 100% cotton oil finish Cover Cloth + 11-oz. 100% cotton oil finish Shelter Cloth + 650-fill-power goose down + ripstop nylon lining + 8-oz. 100% cotton flannel
- Usage: Field, Everyday, Work
- Care: Wipe with damp rag or brush clean
- Ripstop-nylon lining with mechanical stretch
- Flannel-lined handwarmer pockets, snap-flap chest pocket and slotted utility chest pocket
- Drop tail for added coverage
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: