About the Daniel Defense V7 Rifle Black 5.56 Nato 16" ~
The Daniel Defense V7 is a lightweight rifle that features a mid-length gas system that provides smooth and reliable cycling. The M-LOK attachment technology provides weight savings and plenty of space for accessories.
The Full Daniel Defense V7 Specs:
- Model: DDF021280208104
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Length: 32 1/4"- 35 7/8"
- Product Weight: 6.2 lbs.
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2 X 28 TPI
- Twist: 1:7"
- Finish: Black
- Gas System: Mid-Length
- Barrel Profile: Government
- Mounting System: M-LOK
- Magazine: DD Magazine
Why Is The Daniel Defense V7 So Popular?
- Comes chambered in 5.56 NATO
- Add-ons that include an improved flash suppressor, angled pistol grip and a Grip-N-Rip Charging handle
- Has an ample amount of room for any sights, optics and accessories the user may require
- Free-floating MFR 15.0 handguard
Five Benefits of the Daniel Defense V7:
- The MFR 15.0 handguard offers weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics and modularity while maintaining strength and durability
- M-LOK attachment points that run along 7 positions and an uninterrupted 1913 Picatinny rail on top
- Grip-N-Rip Charging Handle accommodates left-and right-handed shooters and is designed for suppressed fire
- Anti-Gas features that redirect gas flow upward and away from the face and operator
- An improved Flash Suppressor to reduce flash signature
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- 5.56 Nato
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: