About the Daniel Defense MK12 Rifle Black 5.56 Nato 18" ~
The Daniel Defense MK12 Rifle was specially designed from the ground up to be a precision rifle. It is constructed around an 18-inch Stainless Steel barrel with a chamber created during the Cold Hammer Forging process, ensuring the most precise alignment of the chamber to the bore possible. This, along with being DLC finished, equals unprecedented accuracy and durability.
The Full Daniel Defense MK12 Rifle Specs:
- Model: DDF021421317504
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length: 18"
- Overall Length: 34 3/4" - 37 7/8"
- Twist: 1:7"
- Finish: Black
- Weight: 7.41 lbs
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2 X 28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
- Mounting System: Picatinny
- Gas System: Rifle
- Magazine: DD Magazine
- Case: Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case
Why is the Daniel Defense MK12 So Popular?
- GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters
- Engineered for suppressed fire - has anti-gas features that redirect gas flow upward and away from the face and operator
- Engineered with a rifle-length direct impingement gas system and utilizes the MK12 gas block - built to Crane Specifications for USSOCOM
- Free floating DDM4 Rail 12.0 quad rail for your choice of various accessories, finished off with a Daniel Defense Improved Flash Suppressor
- Geissele SSA 2-Stage Trigger, giving the marksman an advantage for delivering precise fire to the target
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- 5.56 Nato
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: