About the Daniel Defense MFR XL 13.5 M-Lok Rail
The Daniel Defense MFR XL 13.5 M-Lok Rail utilize the M-LOK attachment system for incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense. M-LOK attachment points are located along the sides and bottom on the rail and feature an uninterrupted 1913 Picatinny rail on top. Its sleek bolt-up system increases strength and allows for easy installation. The increased internal diameter gives the operator the ability to attach a suppressor and have the proper clearance needed for installation. Anti-rotation tabs come standard for ease of installation and alignment. The MFR can be used with a pinned low-profile gas block on pistol, carbine, mid-length or rifle length gas systems.
- Light Weight Free Floating Barrel Design
- Steel Barrel Nut
- Uninterrupted Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny Upper Rail
- M-LOK attachments on the sides and bottom
- Patented Bolt-Up Mounting System
- 1.61" internal diameter designed for use with suppressor
- Item: 01-107-08246
- Rail Dimensions: L:13.80"x W: 1.82"x H: 2.163"
- Inside Diameter: 1.61"
- Gas System: Mid-length
- Free Float: Yes
- Continuous Upper Rail: Yes
- Integrated Sling Swivel Attachment Point: Yes
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Weight of Rail: 9.40 oz
- Weight Installed: 12.30 oz (with Mounting Hardware)
- Bolt-Up System Barrel Nut Wrench
- Allen Wrench
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category: