About the Daniel Defense M4A1 Rifle Black/Brown 5.56 Nato 14.5" ~
The Daniel Defense M4A1 is known for its durability, reliability and accuracy. It features the M4A1 RIS II, which has been in use by US Special Operations Command (SOCOM) for the SOPMOD II Weapons System since 2005.
Is the Daniel Defense M4A1 Worth It?
Absolutely! It accommodates both left- and right-handed shooters and is engineered for suppressed fire, including anti-gas features that redirect gas flow upward and away from the face and operator.
Basic M4A1 Specs:
- Model: DDF020880602701
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length: 14.5"
- Barrel Profile: M4
- Product Weight: 6.74 lbs.
- Length: 31 1/2" - 34 3/4"
- Gas System: Carbine
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2 X 28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
- Mounting System: Picatinny
- Magazine: DD Magazine
- Case: Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case
Why Is The Daniel Defense M4A1 So Popular?
- The rifle comes with the rugged and comfortable Daniel Defense Buttstock and Pistol Grip
- Designed to perform in even the harshest of conditions
- 14.5" Cold Hammer Forged M4 Profile barrel with a permanently attached Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor
- GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle that accommodates left- and right-handed shooters and is engineered for suppressed fire
- Lower Receiver: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point
- Upper Receiver: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps
- Barrel: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 14.5" M4 Profile
- Gas System: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 Hardened Steel
- Muzzle Device: Pinned and Welded Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, Extended
- Buffer: H Buffer
- Handguard: Daniel Defense M4A1 Rail Interface System (RIS) II
- Charging Handle: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle
- Receiver Extension: 6 Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Buttstock: Daniel Defense Buttstock
- Pistol Grip: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip
- Rail Panels: Daniel Defense Rail Panels made from Santoprene, heat resistant to 300 degrees Fahrenheit
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- 5.56 Nato
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: