About the Daniel Defense M4 V7 SLW Rifle Black 5.56 Nato 14.5" ~
Weighing in at just under 6 pounds, the Daniel Defense M4 V7 SLW is one of the most lightweight, fastest-handling rifles available in the DDMR line-up. It is extremely quick to target and has very little muzzle rise when pressing the trigger on semi-auto.
The Daniel Defense M4 V7 SLW Specs at a Glance:
- Model: DDF0212815049047
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length: 14.5"
- Product Weight: 5.90 lbs.
- Length: 31 1/2"- 34 3/4"
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2 X 28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
- Twist Rate: 1:7"
- Gas System: Mid-length
- Barrel Material: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- Magazine: DD Magazine
- Lower Receiver: Mil-Spec/7075-T6 Aluminum
- Upper Receiver: Mil-Spec/7075-T6 Aluminum
- Gas System: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block
- Receiver Extension: 6-Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
Here's 5 Reasons Why You Should Consider the DDM4 V7 SLW:
- The mid-length gas system provides smooth and reliable cycling under any conditions
- The GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters
- M-LOK attachment points that run along 7 positions and an uninterrupted 1913 Picatinny rail on top
- Ample amounts of room for various accessories, including sights and optics
- Extended Flash Suppressor which is pinned and welded to reach NFA required 16" minimum barrel length
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- 5.56 Nato
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: