About the Daniel Defense M4 V7 SLW Rifle Black 5.56 Nato 14.5" ~The Daniel Defense M4 V7 SLW is one of the lightest, fastest-handling rifles available in the DDM4 lineup, being just under 6 lbs. V7 SLW has an Extended Flash Suppressor which is pinned and welded to reach the NFA required 16" minimum barrel length.The mid-length gas system gives the rifle smooth and reliable cycling under any conditions and reduces both perceived recoil and wear on moving parts. With the M-LOK attachment points that run along 7 positions and an uninterrupted 1913 Picatinny rail on top, the V7 SLW has plenty of room for the sights, optics, and accessories that you require. The rifle is then finished off with the durable Daniel Defense Buttstock and Pistol grip.
- Model: DDF0212815049047
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2 x 28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
- Gas System: Mid-length
- Barrel Material: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- Barrel Length: 14.5"
- Twist Rate: 1:7"
- Product Weight: 5.90
- Length: 31 1/2" - 34 3/4"
- Magazine: DD Magazine
- Lower Receiver: Mil-Spec / 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Upper Receiver: Mil-Spec / 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Gas System: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block
- Receiver Extension: 6-Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- 5.56 Nato
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: