About the Daniel Defense M4 V7 Pro Rifle Black 5.56 Nato 18" ~
The Daniel Defense M4 V7 Pro Rifle is the ideal firearm for competitors searching for a platform to dominate podiums in today's popular multi-gun matches. The DDM4 V7 Pro delivers speed, controllability and precision that is required to engage even in the most difficult multi-gun stages.
Daniel Defense M4 V7 Specs:
- Model: DDF021281654104
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length: 18"
- Product Weight: 7.40 lbs.
- Length: 34 3/4" - 37 7/8"
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2 X 28 TPI
- Barrel Profile: S2W (Strength-to-Weight)
- Gas System: Rifle
- Magazine: DD Magazine
- Mounting System: M-LOK
- Lower Receiver: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point
- Upper Receiver: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps
- Gas System: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block
- Muzzle Device: Daniel Defense Muzzle Climb Mitigator
- Buffer: H Buffer
- Handguard: Daniel Defense MFR 15.0
- Charging Handle: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handel
- Receiver Extension: 6-Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Buttstock: Daniel Defense Buttstock
- Pistol Grip: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip
- Trigger: Geissele Automatics Super Dynamic 3 Gun Trigger
- Barrel: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 18", S2W Profile
Why is the Daniel Defense M4 V7 So Popular?
- 15" Rail gives the option to have the support hand extended out closer to the muzzle
- New designed Muzzle Clime Mitigator redirects propellant gasses through calibrated ports, countering recoil and muzzle climb
- An uninterrupted Picatinny rail on top and M-LOK attachment points
- Geissele Automatics Super Dynamic 3 Gun Trigger delivers rapid hits on target with its light, short pull and quick reset
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- 5.56 Nato
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: