About the Daniel Defense Delta 5 Bolt Action Rifle 308 Win Black 20" ~
The Daniel Defense Delta 5 Bolt Action Rifle is designed with the user in mind. Daniel Defense has taken the modularity of the AR platform and integrated it into a one-of-a-kind bolt action rifle. From an interchangeable cold hammer forged barrel to a user-configurable stock, the DELTA 5 features out-of-the-box customization that would normally require professional gunsmithing. Designed for the user that expects more from their rifle, the DELTA 5 provides the ultimate long range shooting experience from the day its purchased. No custom wait time required.
- Model: JXS9F21
- Caliber: .308 WIN
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Length: 40" Max
- Mounting System: M-LOK
- Muzzle Thread: 5/8x24 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
- Magazine: Magpul PMAG 5 7.62 AC
- Picatinny Scope Base: 20 MOA/ 5.8 MRAD of elevation with four #10-32 bolts
- Barrel: User-interchangeable, stainless steel cold hammer forged to contour
- Action: Mechanically bedded stainless steel action with integral recoil lug
- Bolt: Three-lug bolt with a 60 degree throw and floating bolt head
- Bolt Knob: 5/16 - 24" removable bolt knob
- Trigger: Adjustable single stage Timney Elite Hunter with two position safety (1.5 - 4 lbs)
- Capacity: Five round PMAG 5 7.62 AC - AICS Short Action magazine included
- Case: Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- 308 Win.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: