About the Daniel Defense DDM4 V7 5.56MM Semi-Auto Rifle, 16" Mil-Spec + Brown Cerakote ~
The Daniel Defense M4 V7 Semi-Auto Rifle is the first rifle in the DDM4 family to feature the M-LOK attachment technology with the Daniel Defense MFR 15.0 rail. Built around a Cold Hammer Forged, 16" barrel, the V7 has an improved Flash Suppressor to reduce the flash signature. The mid-length gas system provides smooth and reliable cycling under any condition and reduces both recoil and wear on moving parts. A free-floating MFR 15.0 handguard offers incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense.
Top Features of the Daniel Defense DDM4 V7:
- M16 Profile BCG, Milspec MP Tested Chrome Lined, Staked Gas Key
- Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor and Vertical Grip
- MFR 15" Handguard 6061-T6, M-LOK
- Grip-N-Rip Charging Handle, 7076-T6 Aluminum CNC Machined
- Mil-Spec Receiver with Indexing marks and M4 Feed Ramps
Specifications of the DDM4 V7 Semi-Auto Rifle:
- Model: DDF0212802338047
- Caliber: 5.56MM Nato
- Gas System: Mid-Length
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Overall Length: 32 1/4" - 35 7/8"
- Barrel Profile: Government
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2 X 28 TPI
- Weight: 6.2 lbs
- Mounting System: M-LOK
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category:
- DANIEL DEFENSE
- Requires FFL: