About the Daniel Defense DD Wave Quick Detach Suppressor 7.62mm Cerakote ~NFA Items may seem difficult to purchase with all the paperwork, finger prints and photos required to make the purchase. But our new In-Store process makes it easier. Read our How To Guide to see how easy we have made it. If you want it shipped to another dealer, we can do that too. Click here for more details.
The Daniel Defense DD Wave Quick Detach Suppressor's advanced cascading baffle geometry more effectively attenuates sound than simpler baffle styles. The DD WAVE's unique one-piece, 3D-printed Inconel baffle/tube eliminates the need for welds-typically the weakest points of a traditional suppressor, providing unmatched strength and durability. The ACME Thread Quick-Clamping System won't carbon lock, and securely clamps the suppressor to a 17-4 PH stainless steel muzzle device, making it easy to remove even after extended use. Constructed of nickel based superalloy, stainless steel, and titanium-and then Cerakote coated-the DD WAVE 7.62 is fiercely strong yet lightweight, making it durable, and reliable for full auto use.
The DD Wave Quick Detach Suppressor offers:
- One-piece 3D-Printed Inconel baffle/tube for superior strength
- Advanced cascading baffle geometry effectively attenuates sound
- Contains no welds, typically the weakest point of a suppressor
- Nickel based superalloy, stainless steel & titanium construction for durability
- Reinforced blast chamber for maximum life cycle
- Acme thread quick-clamping system. Does not carbon lock. Patent Pending
- Easy to lock & unlock suppressor. No tools required
- Designed for full-auto use
- Available in 5/8x24(7.62mm) configuration
- Made in USA
- Item NO.: 06-140-13051-006
- Caliber: 7.62mm
- Muzzle Thread: 5/8x24 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
- Finish: Cerakote
- Compatibility: 5.56 NATO - 300 Win Mag
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: