About the Daniel Defense 16" Hammer Forged Lightweight Mid-Length Barrel
The Daniel Defense 16" Hammer Forged Lightweight Mid-Length Barrel produces the most accurate, longest lasting rifle barrels obtainable. The Cold Hammer Forging of barrels is accomplished through intense hydraulic pressure applied at opposing angles by carbide steel hammers. During the hammering process, a mandrel is inserted into the bore while the carbide steel hammers shape the barrel around the mandrel creating the chamber, the lands, and the grooves. In addition to the aforementioned benefits, the Cold Hammer Forging process creates a defect-free bore and the most consistent chamber possible.
- Model: 0707809136018
- Barrel Length: 16" Cold Hammer Forged
- Twist Rate: 1:7
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2×28 TPI Threads Per Inch
- Material: Chrome Moly Vanadium
- Outside Finish: Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate
- Diameter At Gas Port: .750
- Chrome Lined: Yes
- Barrel Extension: A4
- Barrel Profile: Lightweight
- Gas System: Mid-length Length
- Barrel Caliber: 5.56mm NATO
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category: