About the CZ-USA Dan Wesson Bruin Pistol 10mm Stainless 6.03" ~
The Dan Wesson Bruin Pistol has decided it was time to bring the heat. With more folks than ever choosing to hunt with a handgun and the continuing resurgence of the 10mm cartridge. The first long-slide 1911, the Bruin was born to hunt. The long slide means a long sight radius and the 6 inch barrel within allows full-power 10mm loads as much time as possible to use their powder charge. Fully adjustable tritium sights ensure when shooting hours arrive, you will be able to see the sights. Not only that, but we are using a tritium/fiber optic combo front sight to make sure the front glows day or night.
The Dan Wesson Bruin Pistol offers:
- Model: 01880
- Caliber: 10mm
- Magazine Capacity: 8
- Frame Material: Forged Stainless
- Slide Finish: Duty Finish
- Grips: G10
- Overall Length: 9.7
- Barrel Length: 6.03"
- Height: 5.8"
- Width: 1.5"
- Weight: 43.9 oz
- Trigger Mech: Single Action
- Front Sight: Tritium Fiber Optic
- Rear Sight: Adjustable Night Sights
- Safety: Manual thumb safety, grip safety
- Adjustable Night Sights: Fully adjustable for windage and elevation, these night sights have two tritium vials as well as rear serrations to knock down glare
- Ball End Mill Cut: This cut accentuates the carry cut and slightly modifies the appearance
- Front Serrations: Forward cocking serrations give solid purchase for press-checks
- Frontstrap 25 LPI Checkering: Sharp, 25 LPI checkering, giving plenty of grip without being too aggressive
- Long Solid Trigger: A long solid trigger was used to give a traditional look and incorporate a serrated face
- Mainspring Housing Checkering: Is 25 LPI checkering on the flat mainspring housing provides the means for a superb grip
- Rounded Butt Profile: With a rounded butt profile, those with larger hands tend to find greater shooting comfort as well as less printing while carrying concealed
- Square Hammer: This is the spin on an edgier, tactical, Commander hammer
- Top Rib: A Clark-style rib on the top of the slide helps knock down glare
- Tritium Fiber Optic Front Sight: Made to glow day or night, this front sight has a combo fiber optic/tritium insert to ensure that it's always illuminated
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: