About the Daiwa Seagate T30H Conventional SW Reel 6.1:1 3CRBB
Corrosion-proof composite frame and side plates house a rugged, work horse gear train on the Daiwa Seagate™ Conventional Reel. The Aluminum spool starts fast but is kept in control by the centrifugal brake system.
A great, all-around reel at a very reasonable price offering:
- Three corrosion resistant ball bearings (CRBB) plus roller bearing
- Anodized aluminum spool
- Corrosion-proof composite frame
- Rugged brass gears, helical-cut for smooth, powerful winding
- UT Carbon Drag System
- Centrifugal spool brake
- Dual system Infinite Anti-Reverse
- Model: SGT30H
- Power: ML
- Bearings: 3CRBB, 1RB
- Gear Ratio: 6.1:1
- Line per Turn (in.): 35.0
- Wt. (oz.): 15.4
- Line capacity (lb./Yds.): 14/490, 20/295, 25/230
- Braid capacity (lb./Yds.): 40/380, 50/280
- Max. Drag: 15.4
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: