About the Cuddeback CuddeLink Black Flash Trail Camera 20 MP
The Cuddeback CuddeLink Black Flash Trail Camera 20 MP has a camera-to-camera network built in. No additional equipment to buy. CuddeLink is a wireless network of cameras that transmit their images to one camera. The image collection camera is the home camera and the transmitting cameras are the remote cameras. Not Wi-Fi, not cellular. CuddeLink is a private camera-to-camera network with no monthly fee. This camera can be a Home, remote, or repeater. Featuring an industry leading 1/4 sec trigger speed that captures the deer that so many other cameras would miss. Add Super-Fast Recovery Speed that is ready for the next picture within 1 sec of taking the first, and the result is Cuddeback can capture 2 photos before many cameras can capture the first. And the pictures are incredible. 20MP images with stunning daylight color and black/white night images. On top of the performance, we added a ton of cool and innovative features, such as separate day/night delays, fully customizable time lapse and much more.
- Premium grade image sensor
- Compatible with all CuddeLink cameras
- 4 per pack
- Genius mount
- Model: NON11490
- Image Resolution: 20 MP
- Flash Range: 50'
- Trigger Speed: 0.25 sec
- Memory Card Type: SD Card
- Recovery Time: 1 to 2 sec
- Power Source: 12 AA Battery
- Video Recording: Yes
- Video Clip Length: 10/20/30 sec
- Built-In Flash: No-Glow IR
- Interval Delay: 1 sec to 60 min
- Burst Capability: 1 to 5 Images per Trigger
- Dimension: 3" W x 7" H x 3" D
- Image Ratio: HD-Size - 16:9, Full-Size - 4:3
- Photo Stamping: Date, Time, Moon Phase
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: