About the Crimson Trace Ruger LCP II LG-497 Laserguard GreenThe Crimson Trace LG-497 Laserguard with a green laser was designed specifically for the Ruger LCP II. Can be user-installed within moments and requires no modifications to the firearm. It is also fully user-adjustable for windage and elevation using the tool provided with the laserguard. Crimson Trace provides their own Instinctive Activation with a master on/off switch on the front when the firearm is held in a normal firing grip.
- Model: CRILG497G
- Platform: Laserguard
- Material: Polymer
- Attachment: Trigger guard attachment
- Activation Location: Front activation
- Sighting: Factory sighted at 50 feet
- Battery Type: One 1/3N Lithium Battery
- Laser Battery Life: Over four hours
- Activation Mode: Pressure activated
- Installation: User Installed
- User Adjustable: Windage and elevation
- Finish: Polymer Housing with Rubber Overmold Activation Pad
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: