About the Crimson Trace Master Series Lasergrips Rosewood for 1911 Round HeelMachined to fit seamlessly while bring both artistry and rugged engineering to John Browning's classic 1911 design, the Crimson Trace Master Series Lasergrips are sure to impress. Featuring ergonomic and beautiful Rosewood side panels with a rubber overmolded activation button, these are the ultimate laser sights. Also features a smaller laser diode housing, LG-907 fits with ambidextrous safeties. Standard to Crimson Trace Lasergrips, the LG-907 features Instinctive Activation™. This means that the laser sight automatically springs to life when the weapon is held in a natural firing grip. Master Series Lasergrips are fully compatible with ambidextrous safeties.
- Model: LG907
- Material: Rosewood
- Attachment: Grip Replacement
- Activation Location: Front Activation
- Sighting: Factory Sighted at 50'
- Battery Type: Two #2025 Batteries
- Laser Battery Life: Over Four Hours
- Laser Output: 5mW Red Laser
- Activation Mode: Pressure Activated
- Laser Visibility: Approx. .5" diameter @ 50'
- Wrench Size: 0.028
- User Adjustable: Windage and Elevation
- Finish: Natural Rosewood Grip with Rubber Overmold Activation Pad
- Installation: User Installed
- Color: Rosewood
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: