About the Crimson Trace LaserGrips LG-660 Smith & Wesson M&PThe Crimson Trace LG-660 Lasergrips feature a hard polymer surface that closely matches the medium stock Smith & Wesson grip inserts. These lasergrips fit the M&P pistol just like the stock grips while offering a compact laser diode housing that’s well suited to most carry and duty holsters. They also feature a rear-activation switch that’s part of your natural grip so there’s no fumbling to activate the laser with your trigger finger.
- Fits Models: M&P .357 Sig, M&P .40, M&P 9mm, M&P45-Black Does not fit Compact or Ambidextrous Safe modes
- Activation: Instinctive Activation; Rear
- Material: Hard Polymer for Durability & Smooth Draws
- User Adjustable: Both Windage and Elevation
- Master On/Off Switch: Yes
- Warranty: 3 Years Complete
- Beam Intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser. Maximum output that federal law and technology allow
- Dot Size: Approximately 0.5" diameter at 50 feet
- Power Source: Two #2032 lithium batteries (included); over four hours of on-time use and a five-year shelf life
- Model: LG-660
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: