About the Crimson Trace LaserGrips LG-401P1 1911Government BurlwoodThe Crimson Trace LG-401 P1 Pro Custom Burlwood LaserGrips are a beautiful addition to the Crimson Trace line-up for the 1911 Government and Commander sizes, and feature a classic burlwood pattern, as well as all of the latest features available on the LG-401 standard LaserGrips.
- Fits Models: 1911 and 1991A1 full-size single-stack frames, including: Auto-Ordnance, Les Baer, Colt, Kimber, Olympic Arms, Para-Ordnance, Sig Sauer. Fits most 1911 models with grip screws measuring 3-1⁄16" apart Ambidextrous-safety models require shortened safeties. Kimber 1911 owners with ambi-safety must see a gunsmith.
- Activation: Instinctive Activation; Front
- User Adjustable: Both Windage and Elevation
- Master On/Off Switch: Yes
- Warranty: 3 Years Complete
- Beam Intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser. Maximum output that federal law and technology allow
- Dot Size: Approximately 0.5" diameter at 50 feet
- Power Source: Two #2032 lithium batteries (included); over four hours of on-time use and a five-year shelf life
- Model: LG-401 P1
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: