About the Crimson Trace LaserGrips LG-401 1911Government & CommanderThe Crimson Trace LG-401 LaserGrips are the flagship model in the Crimson Trace line-up for the 1911 Government and Commander sizes, and feature rugged hard polymer side-panels with a rubber overmolded front-activation button. These are the recommended Lasergrips for the most avid 1911 shooters.
- Fits Models: 1911 and 1991A1 full-size single-stack frames, including: Auto-Ordnance, Les Baer, Colt, Kimber, Olympic Arms, Para-Ordnance, Sig Sauer. Fits most 1911 models with grip screws measuring 3-1⁄16" apart Ambidextrous-safety models require shortened safeties. Kimber 1911 owners with ambi-safety must see a gunsmith.
- Activation: Instinctive Activation; Front
- Material: Polymer Grip w/Rubber Overmold Wrap-around activation
- User Adjustable: Both Windage and Elevation
- Master On/Off Switch: Yes
- Warranty: 3 Years Complete
- Beam Intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser. Maximum output that federal law and technology allow
- Dot Size: Approximately 0.5" diameter at 50 feet
- Power Source: Two #2032 lithium batteries (included); over four hours of on-time use and a five-year shelf life
- Model: LG-401
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: