About the CCI #11 Magnum Percussion Caps for Muzzleloading 100 ctCCI made the muzzleloading world a lot brighter in 1975 when they introduced the #11 percussion caps. Why? They were non-mercuric, non-corrosive, and darned reliable. CCI has now expanded the line to four popular products. In addition to the #11, there's the #11M with more power to light off replica black powders. For revolvers with smaller nipples, there's the #10 cap. And for original and replica muskets and rifles that require large, winged caps, they have the Four Wing Musket Caps. When using any percussion caps for reenactment or demonstration shooting without a powder charge or bullet, only use nipples with a large internal diameter. Standard nipples intended for normal loads can clog when fired repeatedly without a powder charge, potentially causing the cap to fragment. CCI recommends a minimum internal diameter of 0.050 inch for nipples used without powder charges and bullets. Thoroughly clean nipples and the flame path during firing sessions. Always wear approved shooting glasses when firing any muzzleloading firearm.
- Model: 0310
- Modern non-corrosive, non-mercuric priming mix
- Assembled in ribbed copper cups just like the originals
- Matched to standard nipple dimensions
- Clean-burning and reliable ignition
- Packed in traditional 100 count tins
- #11 - standard revolvers and rifles with #11 nipples
- #10 - for some imported revolvers having smaller nipples
- #11M - for igniting replica black powder and powder pellets
- Four Wing Musket Caps - optimized charge for replica musket
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: