About the Carhartt Women's Full Swing Cryder Stretch QD JacketThe Carhartt Women's Full Swing Cryder Stretch QD Jacket keeps you warm and dry from start to finish, whatever the job. Made of heavy duty, cotton-blend stretch duck that sheds water, the jacket features stretch panels on the back and at the elbows so you can chop wood, turn compost, or reset fences with ease.
The Women's Full Swing Cryder Stretch QD Jacket offers:
- Durable, heavyweight 8.5-ounce 59% cotton / 39% polyester / 2% spandex Quick Duck canvas; 80 gram 3M Thinsulate Insulation
- Quick Duck weighs less but is ounce-for-ounce as tough as our legendary sandstone duck; Rain Defender durable water repellent (DWR) keeps you dry and moving in light rain and wet weather
- Full Swing was developed with insight from our Carhartt Crew, a group of hardworking folks who wear our gear on the job day in and day out and let us know what they really think
- All Full Swing gear is built broken-in to help you move like you mean it 24/7 and features stretch across the shoulders, arms that move free without the jacket riding up, and bigger bend in the elbows
- Built to move with Rugged Flex stretch technology
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: