About the Buck Skinner Fixed Blade KnifeThe Buck Knives 103 Skinner is the classic, heavy-duty, skinning knife. This blade was designed to easily skin game. The tip is narrow, while the curved belly aids in getting through thick layers. Made in the USA.
- 420HC Steel - This is Buck's standard blade material because it approaches the wear resistance of high carbon alloys while delivering the corrosion resistance of chromium stainless steels. Add Buck's exclusive heat-treat process and you have a very user-friendly combination of superior corrosion resistance with excellent strength for wear resistance and durability. You also have a blade that is easy to resharpen. For best performance, Buck hardens to a Rockwell hardness of Rc 58.
- Skinner - Best suited for skinning game. The tip is narrow, while the wide curved belly gives a nice skinning sweep that aids in getting through thick layers. The downward angled, more blunt point makes it harder to make an accidental slice through the hide.
- Model: 103
- Blade Shape: Skinner
- Blade Length: 4" (10.2 cm)
- Weight: 4.3 oz. (122.4 g)
- Handle: Dymondwood or Phenolic
- Blade: Satin Finish, 420HC Stainless Steel
- Carry System: Genuine leather sheath, black
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category: