About the Buck Knives Nobleman Titanium Coated Stainless Steel Folding Knife
The Buck Knives Nobleman Titanium Coated Stainless Steel Folding Knife is an elegantly sculpted, slimline gent's knife. Add Titanium coating to the blade and clip, and a carbon fiber design to the handle, and you've got a high-tech gent's knife. Contributing to the slim profile while reducing weight is the frame lock design that keeps the blade locked open with a channeled part of the frame that also minimizes moving parts. To give it that extra touch, we made the left handle frame rubber coated, which softens the touch and improves the grip. This knife feels as good as it looks.
- 440A Stainless steel blade, Titanium coated
- Drop point blade shape
- Thumb stud for one-hand opening
- Carbon fiber handle design
- Frame lock provides open blade safety, saves weight
- Contoured handle with finger groove
- Titanium coated clip for convenient carry
- Smooth, slimline design
- Rubber coated left handle frame for better grip
- Buck's advanced Edge2x Technology
- Model: 0327CF
- Blade: 2.625" drop point, Titanium coated stainless steel
- Length: 3.75" closed
- Weight: 2.9 oz.
- Handle Material: Stainless steel with carbon fiber pattern. Rubber coated on left side
- Clip: Titanium coated stainless steel
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category: