About the Bravo Company AR15 Compensator MOD 0 .223/5.56 Steel Black
The Bravo Company AR15 Compensator MOD 0 .223/5.56 Steel Black actively traps and redirects gasses to provide a unique and effective compensator. Exterior dimensions match the A2 flash hider and allow for mounting of a BFA, or A2 mounted suppressors. This Compensator was not designed as a gamers comp. It was designed for tactical applications to reduce muzzle rise, flash signature, noise, and lateral pressure. Please be Aware! The combustion gasses exiting the muzzle of a rifle are extremely hot, traveling at extreme velocity, and contains not only burning gasses but solid particles of unburnt powder as well as metals from the projectile. Due to the inherent nature of steel, it is nearly impossible to survive unaffected in this environment when directly exposed. The high temperatures begin to make the steel more malleable, which allows solid particles and pressure waves to deform and erode surfaces upon exit.
- Exterior dimensions consistent with Mil-specs for mounting BFA or flash hider mounted suppressors
- Tuned slots and interior cone offer maximum in recoil mitigations, compensation of muzzle-rise, and flash reduction
- Designed to have much less side blast and noise associated with typical compensators. Makes it perfect for working in teams for CQB. It is a compensator that is built for the 21st Century Gunfighter!
- Stainless Steel construction for maximum corrosion resistance
- Includes a Crush Washer
- Should be installed by a qualified military armorer
- Model - BRAGFCMOD0556
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category: