About the Blue Force Gear Vickers 2-1 Sling Multi-CamThe Blue Force Gear Vickers 2-1 Sling are ideal for most situations, but there are times like deploying from a vehicle or fighting in complex structures, when a 1-point sling has a clear advantage. Combining our new polymer Burnsed Socket and patented RED Swivel, the Vickers 221 Sling allows users to switch from 2-point to 1-point mode instantly by pulling on the RED Swivel knob and reinserting it in to the Burnsed Socket at the rear of the receiver. The instantaneous adjustability of the sling is still maintained in both 1 and 2 point modes. The 221 Sling fits any weapon with two QD sling swivel sockets with the rear socket towards the end of the receiver. For SCARS, Sigs, HKs, or other weapon systems with eyelets at the rear of the receiver, a Universal Wire Loop with Push Button Socket can be added instead of the included push button socket.
Blue Force Gear Vickers 2-1 Sling offers:
- 1.25" sling webbing
- 2.00" tubular webbing with closed cell foam padding for padded models
- Invista solution dyed CORDURA webbing
- ITW GhilleTex Acetal hardware - a military grade, low IR plastic
- Machined steel, phosphated for maximum corrosion resistance
- Nylon coated, double crimped directly to 7 strand stainless steel aircraft cable
- Textured sphero-conical shaped pull knob
- Stainless Steel internals
- Color: Multi-Cam
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: