About the Big Bite Baits Rojas Fighting FrogThe Big Bite Baits Rojas Fighting Frog-Black Neon is unlike traditional frogs because this bait is designed to be used flipping, pitching, Carolina rigging or as a jig trailer. This frog take fishing to a whole new level since frogs are traditionally top water baits. This frog is designed to be used below the surface with a new and realistic look. With a compact body, small front legs, larger back legs, these frogs have great swimming action. When finished with a light weight, it has natural gliding action on the fall or a heavy weight can be used for faster presentations. The Rojas Fighting Frog can also be the perfect follow up bait when you miss a strike on a top water frog. With an innovative new design, the fighting frog has hook pockets on the top and bottom, but the key is additional grooves on the sides. These channels and grooves prevent the bait from balling up on the hook and interfering with hook sets. These frogs are 4" in length and come in a pack of 7.
- Designed to be used flipping, pitching, Carolina rigging or a jig trailer
- Designed for below the surface
- Finished with a light weight-natural gliding action
- Finished with a heavy weight-faster presentation
- Perfect follow up bait when you miss a strike on top water frog
- Innovative new design
- With pockets on the top and bottom and additional grooves on the sides, this design prevents the bait from balling up on the hook
- 4" long
- 7 pack
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: