About the Berkley Vanish Fluorocarbon 2000yds ClearA flexible, easy casting fluorocarbon, the Berkley Vanish sinks underwater with a more sensitive and a more direct profile from rod tip to lure. This 100% fluorocarbon refracts light similar to water, so the line remains clear underwater. Berkley Vanish has become the top-selling mainline fluorocarbon in the U.S. and Canada, offering superior wet strength. This non-absorbing fluorocarbon maintains strength and abrasion resistance underwater.
Features: br> br>
- The Easy Casting Fluorocarbon li>
- Vanish Formula Sinks Underwater & Remains Clear li>
- Maintains Strength & Abrasion Resistance Underwater li>
- 100% Fluorocarbon Refracts Light Similar to Water li>
- Superior Wet Strength & Flexibility li>
- Remains Clear Underwater li>
Color: Clear br>
Length: 2000 yd. br>
Diameter: 0.011" br>
Packaging: Bulk Small Spools br>
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: