About the Berkley J-Walker 100The Berkley J-Walker 100 is designed to deliver explosive top water action. J-Walkers feature a sleek tail weighted design that has been refined through countless prototypes to provide casting distances while their hydrodynamic shape, precision balance point, and resting position allow for an easy walk the dog action that has been proven on the water. Topped off with Fusion19 hooks, Berkley J-Walkers are sure to impress anglers of all skill levels.
Justin Lucas Pro Tip: An ideal lure for all top water scenarios. Twitch your rod tip on semi-slack line to walk the dog. Fish the J-Walker around shallow cover, submerged grass, or across deep water points.
The J-Walker 100 offers:
- Tail weighted design tuned for casting distance
- Attractive, easy to start walking action that can be worked at a variety of speeds
- Tapered back adds flash and surface disturbance
- Ideal action and sound for a variety of top water scenarios
- Equipped with sharp Fusion19 hooks
- Bait Length: 100mm
- Bait Size: 100 (1/2 oz)
- Swimming Depth: Topwater
- Hook Size: 4
- Number of Hooks: 2
- Quantity: 1 Per Pack
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: