About the Beretta 690 Sporting Shotgun 12 GA Black 30" ~
The Beretta 690 Sporting Shotgun is the most renowned Beretta competition over and unders now in a black and more technical edition. The competition over and unders to make your quantum leap in shooting performance. The Steelium barrels and to the outstanding balance, provide accuracy, ease of handling and perfect control. Exactly what you need when you start aiming at your first 25.
Beretta 690 Sporting Offers:
- Microcore Pad has superior softness, lightness and smoothness for the best recoil pad ever made by Beretta.
- Orange stock spacer is a distinctive element matching with the product's logo, making the 690 unique and recognizable.
- Selected wood is the perfect weight for these walnut wood, specifically selected for competition over and unders.
- Black receiver has a hyper-technical look and matt/polished finishings for this attractive receiver, immediately recognizable by the orange details.
- Slim rounded forend, for a better grip and a more streamlined profile.
- Steelium barrels are the world's best barrel, providing unrivaled safety and superior ballistics.
- Optimachoke HP is an interchangeable-chokes barrels, designed for the best performance with both lead and HP steel shots.
- Model: J690E10
- Gauge: 12
- Barrel Length: 30"
- Barrel Type: Steelium
- Chamber: 3"
- Choke: EOCHP
- Fore End: Becco / Tonda - Schnabel / Rounded
- Lylium: Y
- Recoil Pad: Microcore 18mm
- Trigger: Monogrillo selettivo - Single selective
- Rib: Step Rib 7x7mm with Mid Bead
- Stock: Kick-Off Mega & Kick-off 3 with Soft Comb
- Weight unloaded: 7.75 Lbs.
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- 12 Ga.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: