About the Benelli M2 Field Shotgun 12 Ga. 24" BBL 3+1 Black Synthetic/ComforTech ~Lightweight, rugged and well-balanced, the Benelli M2 Field Shotgun is the backbone of the Benelli semi-auto line and cycles everything from target loads to the heaviest three-inch magnums. The Inertia Driven system operates cleanly and reliably without adjustments while the ComforTech System tames recoil without adding weight to the gun or using lighter charges, reducing felt recoil by as much as 48% over the competition. The dimpled AirTouch pattern adds to the superior gripping surface without being overly rough to the ungloved hand.
- ComforTech System Reduces Felt Recoil by as Much as 48% Over the Competition
- Inertia-Driven System - Clean, Ultra-Reliable & Adjustment-Free
- AirTouch Checkering Pattern for a Secure Grip, Wet or Dry
- Crio Barrels & Choke Tubes Increase Pattern Density
- Ergonomic Trigger Guard & Safety
- Removable Trigger Assembly
- Rotating Bolt Head
- Bolt-Lock Lever
- Shim Kit
- Model: 11021
- Gauge: 12 Gauge
- Chamber: 2 3/4", 3"
- Magazine Capacity: 3+1
- Finish/Stock: Black Synthetic, ComforTech
- Sights: Red-Bar Front
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Overall Length: 45.5"
- Length of Pull: 14 3/8"
- Drop at Comb: 1 3/8"
- Drop at Heel: 2"
- Average Weight: 7.0 lb
- Minimum Recommended Load: 3-dram, 1 1/8 oz. loads
- Chokes: Crio C, Crio IC, Crio M, Crio IM, Crio F
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- 12 Ga.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: