Whether you find yourself walking long distances to your "spot" or simply hopping into the blind, you'll find that the Banded Gear RedZone Insulated Wader
is extremely versatile for all seasons and conditions.
Engineers at Banded Gear fused optimal fabrics with the most scientifically advanced waterproof and breathable laminate to develop the Super Hydrophobic Evaporative Development System™ (SHEDS™)
. They then unified anatomical research and insulation components to create a cutting-edge Heat Absorbing Retention System™ (HARS™)
The result is the ultimate wader offering unprecedented functionality, wear-ability, durability and performance throughout all the extreme conditions the waterfowler commonly encounters.
Seams are taped for 100% waterproofness, knee and seat areas are reinforced with 900D fabric for ultimate strength, and the boot is insulated with 1600 gram Thinsulate™ insulation. Key areas are articulated for maximum range of motion.
This is the most comfortable, lightest, most practical, bad-to-the-bone breathable wader ever made.Features:
- Camo: MAX5
- Comfort rating: -10 F to 50 F degrees
- HARS™ insulation technology
- SHEDS™ waterproof breathable technology
- 100% waterproof fully taped seams
- 1600 gram Thinsulate™ insulated boot
- 900D reinforced knee and seat for maximum durability
- Side zip chest adjustment
- Bib-fit styling
- Integrated over the boot gaiter
- Removable webbing belt
- Upper chest shell sleeves
- Fleece lined hand warmer chest pocket
- Water resistant chest pouch
- Articulated knee design for maximum range of motion
- Adjustable shoulder suspenders
- High back panel for exposure protection