About the Avet SXJ 5/3 MC Lever Drag RH Casting ReelThe Avet SXJ 5/3 MC Lever Drag LH Casting Reel is an amazing compact casting reel. It is identical to the SX MC, but with a narrower body. This will immediately make for a better jigging experience and improve the already great casting ability. The SXJ 5.3 features magnetic cast control, all aluminum construction, eight stainless steel ball bearings and a powerful drag system. If you are looking for a lightweight, compact reel that will balance with a very lightweight rod but still deliver a ton of power, definitely pick up an Avet SXJ 5.3 MC Lever Drag Reel Today!
Avet SXJ 5/3 MC Lever Drag LH Casting Reel offers:
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminum and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- True one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight.
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears.
- Our patented, indestructible, SILENT dog and gear anti-reverse system, the most reliable in the industry.
- Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness, and wear resistance.
- Up to 9 lbs. of drag at strike, 14 lbs. full.
- 8 related stainless steel ball bearings.
- Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
- Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
- Matching machined aluminum rod clamp.
- Re-designed, loud Alarm clicker.
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: