About the Avet MXL 5.8 MC Lever Drag Casting ReelThe Avet MXL 5.8 MC Lever Drag Casting Reel gets even better with a built in magnetic cast control system. The MXL 5.8 MC is the perfect combination of size, power and cast ability. There isn't an inshore or nearshore species of fish that you can't catch with it. Use it to jig, bottom fish or cast for striped bass, bluefish, porgies, cod fish, tuna and more! The MXL 5.8 MC features eight stainless steel ball bearings, aluminum body, aluminum spool, lever drag system, loud clicker and a great drag system. Be good to your Avet MXL MC and it will help you catch a lot of fish!
Avet MXL 5.8 MC Lever Drag Casting Reel offers:
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminum and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- True one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight.
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears.
- Our patented, indestructible, SILENT dog and gear anti-reverse system, the most reliable in the industry.
- Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness, and wear resistance.
- Up to 9 lbs. of drag at strike, 14 lbs. full.
- 8 related stainless steel ball bearings.
- Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
- Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
- Matching machined aluminum rod clamp.
- Re-designed, loud Alarm clicker.
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: